Follow our Progress

We have links on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook  Twitter

Sometimes children present with learning difficulties or disabilities that make it harder for them to learn than most children of the same age. Children with such needs may need extra or different help from that given to other children.

Children may need additional support and different support for different reasons at some point during their teaching career, but  some children  will need help for a more prolonged period of time or for the duration of their time in school. Children with this need may have difficulty in Communicating and Interacting, Cognition and Learning, Social emotional and mental health difficulties or Sensory and/or physical needs. Children may fit one of these categories or may have multiple needs.

If you think your child has Special Educational Needs then please contact the school and ask to speak to Mrs James (SENDCO) on 01604 413151.

For further information and the DFE parent guide click here.

To see our SEN Report, our SEND/Inclusion policy and the Accessibility Plan please use the downloads for Key Files in the sidebar.

To see Northamptonshire County Council Local Offer (this provides you with information about the help and support available if you have a child with SEND  within Northamptonshire). Click here.

To see information about the advisory support service: Information Advice Support Service: Click here.

Should you have a complaint about the SEND support your child receives and have already discussed this with the school then you can contact the Information Advice Support Service.

Choose your Language!

SEND Documents