If you would like to apply for a place for your child please click on the link below to be taken to the County Council Website. All admissions to our school are controlled by the Local Authority. If you would like to visit the school please contact us directly on 01604 413151.
Northamptonshire School Admissions
Clicking on the above link will take you to the Northamptonshire County Council Website.
Here you will find out:
- How to apply for a school place.
- The admissions booklet which sets out the admissions criteria for all schools
Oversubscription admission criteria
Community primary (and lower) schools - urban
Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Pupils who live closer to the preferred school than any other school.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion (3) priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded within any other criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.